Monday, May 18, 2009

Hey, Mom! I'm published!

Remember those two articles I spoke about in my first blog? Here's the link to the first one on immigration reform in the United States and the one-year anniversary of the immigration raids in Postville, Iowa.

Check it out: http://www.pres-outlook.com/news-and-analysis/1-news-a-analysis/8787-2008-immigration-raids-in-iowa-remembered-by-towns-faith-leaders.html

Let me know what your opinions of immigration reform are, I haven't made up my mind yet. On one hand, I see how loving our neighbors applies to everyone no matter what nation they are a citizen of. At the same time, I can see how relaxing our immigration policies and allowing citizens of other nations to work and live without red-tape could cause major problems and be potentially dangerous...

No comments:

Post a Comment