Monday, June 1, 2009

You learn and learn.

So, it has been brought to my attention through several facebook posts that my last entry/verse I posted excluded inclusive language.

Being a woman myself, I completely understand the upset. I am asking you to, please, be patient with me as I learn the ropes in this relatively new industry. Isaiah 17 is one of my most treasured passages in my little pink NIV Bible. I assure you, I meant no offense. I thought men and women alike would be blessed by the words (and hilarious video) God prompted me to write on this beautiful day.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this humble blog, I hope my last post wont discourage you from reading further. I hereby promise to use inclusive language from here on out.

To the lovely, strong, independent women who brought this to my attention via facebook: thank you, my lesson has been learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment